The Goldschmidt Thermit Group is a globally recognized and proven supplier of products and services for the construction, renovation, modernization and intelligent predictive maintenance of railway tracks. We are an innovative and modern, globally operating company with over 20 sites worldwide. Our highly qualified employees have been transforming visions into products for more than 120 years. Become part of our team!
For our Business Unit Rail Solutions in our subsidiary Goldschmidt Thermit Railservice (Österreich) GmbH in Vienna, Austria, we have an immediate opening for a:
HEAD OF CENTER OF COMPETENCE MEASUREMENT SERVICES M/F
- bundle the group wide competence for measurement services
- monitor the worldwide market for measurement services with its relevant players in the market
- develop the vision and strategy for measurement services of our group
- develop and share know-how in the field of measurement services within the group
- support homologation, certification and approval processes in different markets
- identify and spread best practices
- provide guidance and support the collaboration with our Product Management and Technology Innovation Center
- collaboration with manufacturers of measurement devices
- collaboration with sales and service colleagues within our worldwide group companies
- completed university studies (technical degree) or similar technical degree
- specialized in measurement technologies
- experienced in non-destructive material testing: ultrasonic, eddy current, etc.
- International Welding Engineer (SFI) is an advantage
- experiences in railway construction, inspection or maintenance
- technical expertise, commercial know-how and competences in market research & project management within an intercultural context
- strong customer focus, ability for strongly collaboration
- strong communication and leadership skills
- fluent in German and English, further languages are an advantage
- hands-on-mentality, self-organized
Bring your own ideas to life in a dynamic, professional and international environment! We look forward to receiving your complete application documents via email, indicating the earliest possible starting date. We offer you a gross annual salary of 63.000 Euro depending on your qualifications and professional experience. Closing date is the 30th of June 2017.